Saturday 28 May 2011

Let's free fall and see where we land.....

Today I'm just obsessed with this song...



Anyway this is a pretty picture heavy one sorry guys, just to show you what I've been spending my pennies on.



These are actually from New Look and the were reduced to £2! They're really similar to Barry M dazzle dust pots, the colours are great and stay on great without creasing or the glitter falling off onto my cheeks!

This was a bargain down to £8 from New Look, I might wear it out tomorrow night tucked into high waisted denim shorts when I go out with the girls!


Another bargain from New Look, this was £8 as well and it's so cute with the little pockets on the front.

I really needed a plain short cardigan to go over a black and white maxi dress I've got for work, and of course it had to be corral! £12.99 H&M.


I've never really been much of a floral dress fan but I love the elasticating on this one, and it will look cute with tan loafer's when the sun decided to come out! £14.99 H&M


This is easily my favourite purchase, a jersey playsuit with elasticated waist, I really want to wear this for work tomorrow with some black leggings and my white hightop converse! Such a bargain for £9.99 from H&M.


This is just a little skirt for work, £7.99 from H&M, and I've got a button up collared sleeveless shirt that will look quite cute tucked in.

I just picked this up for the size, perfect for my handbag! It's a floral smelling body spray, it's not a very strong smell but it's good for topping up through the day.

I've got nearly all of their range of the £1.99 bangles and bracelets from there, and I usually wear them all at once stacked up my arm. I've got these in black but I loved the snakeskin detail so got both new colours!


These were in the sale in New Look (two were buy one get one free and two were down to £1) because I'm trying to grow my hair so need something to make it look fun when it's up!



I picked a couple of cheap makeup brushes up in Kerrie Anne's as well, I'm still experimenting guys but I'm sure I'll find some I like soon!

I could NOT believe these when I was stood waiting to pay for my brushes, as these are usually £2.99 a set. And these are £5.99 for FIVE sets! They're all slightly different as well which is nice.


Dorothy Perkins had a great sale on their jewellery and after a rummage around I found these three for the total of £8.



Ooooh and the most exciting thing about today...I'm finally back to being a Black Cherry-head, and I had my nails done; some nice short square gel nails. 


I went out last night with Chris to see some of his friends singing in a bar in town, was a really nice evening and it was the end of my alcohol detox which I thoroughly enjoyed. I wore my black jumpsuit with tan loafers and tan waist belt, and a cropped denim jacket over the top...here's a few snaps before I went out...



I hope everyones got lots of lovely plans for the bank holiday weekend!!
Loves xx

10 comments:

  1. Oooooh some really pretty clothes you got there. And the lashes OH... MY...GOD... bet ya was soooo chuffed with those babies. x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ed Sheeran! Literally NO ONE I know listens to him!
    I haven't had my nails did~ in agesss, your's look lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't believe it when I saw them on the counter! I might even go back and get another pack!

    Oooo I LOVE Ed Sheeran! Thanks hun :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loveee the coral cardigan you got! I have that double fingered love ring too :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely buy's!

    www.sjmwell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, it's fair to say I'm very jealous!
    Also, Love your cropped jacket.
    Just stumbled across you, great blog, I am now following :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your New Look buys! That shirt is gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg I absolutley love your blog! Please check out mine if you have time, it'd mean a lot! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loove that jumpsuit! and those ring are gorgeous :) i must follow you :D xx

    ReplyDelete