Wednesday 25 May 2011

Big, bigger, biggest....


Yet another volumizing success. Schwarzkopf volumizing powder was an absolute godsend this morning when I woke up with freshly washed (read; FLAT) hair. I hate hate hate my hair when it’s just been washed, I prefer it the day after when it’s not so soft and floppy. Anyway I got up this morning and very careful poured a bit into my hand as instructed, rubbed my hands together then ran my hands through my hair. I had to do this three times because I was putting so little on at a time for fear of looking like I had some dandruff type problems.





The results were exactly what I wanted. Nothing to dramating and huge as my past experience with the Batiste XXL Volume spray, or with my usual back-comb the hell out of it and set it with Tresemme Freeze Hold hairspray, but then I was only going to sit at my desk all day anyway. It gave it just enough structure to not be all over the place, a bit of lift at the root, but wasn’t too sticky so I’ll still be able to do something half decent with my hair over the next couple of days (yes that’s right, I only wash my hair about twice a week….)

Anyway enough of that, I’ve also done my May favourites in another little video for you so take a look….



I do apologise though, I could have gone on for hours because this is my first of these types of posts so I have a silly amount of favourite things, I promise my next one won’t be so jam packed, I just couldn’t narrow it down to just a few!


2 comments:

  1. lOvely video hunni :)
    I love favourites videos, would you reccomend the beauty UK eyeshadows?
    Hope your well and keep up the youtube videos, your really natural in front of the camera!
    izzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh thanks babe :)

    I would actually, I'm a bit of a novice when it comes to eyeshadow, it's either brown or nude but they're really easy to apply and blend really well. I think I might get the bright pallet next.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete