Sunday 11 December 2011

Current obsessions...

I'm so in love with lots of things right now....

Mythic Oil: My hair has grown so much over the last few months, and I think it's probably a combo of not using much heat on it, and using this most days...it makes my hair feel so healthy!

Kate Moss for Rimmel lipstick in 03: I think I've worn this nearly ever day since I bought it, amazing colour and staying power, a really perfect nude without giving a 'foundation lip' effect.

The Body Shop Eye reviver duo: This is packed full of vitamin c to make your skin really bright and refreshed, I use this every morning (the under eye radiance cream and cooling all round eye roll on) before my makeup to keep my eyes sparkling and make my concealer stay on all day.


Vivo blush: I have NO idea what colour this is as it's worn off the back, but it's a gorgeous subtle shimmery pink that I've been using so much recently to perk up my tired winter skin, I want to get all the shades in these blushes they're so good for the money!

Office boots: I've been looking for some boots like this for AGES and finally found some in Office (of course) a few weeks ago, these have been moulded to my feet ever since!

Multi-coloured nails: I haven't had all my nails the same colour for months, this is much more fun!

T-shirts: This is only a small collection of my t-shirts, I cannot stop buying them! I'm really not a shirt or 'pretty' top sort of girl, if I could live in t-shirts and denim shorts all my life I would!

Estee Lauder Double Wear: This is a bit of a cheat as I've only worn this once, but the obsession part comes from looking at it's beautiful-ness (real word, honest) on my makeup shelf, I can't wait to start using it more!

One Day: I CANNOT put this down, I'm so near the end and am dying to know how it ends. I'm definitely going to have to watch the film as soon as I've read the rest of this!

What are your current obsessions?

Loves
xxx







7 comments:

  1. Love your nails :) the Mythic Oil looks good xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. EL double wear is everywhere atm and im dying to get some, SO expensive though! did you go in store and get it matched to your skin? i find it so difficult tho because im tanned (fake of course) 80% of the time! so would need to match it to my fake skin as opposed to my natural! girly dramas!! xxxxx great post babe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah yes I went and got matched, I only bought it because it was 15% off and I had £10 saved up on my Debenhams beauty card!! I'm the same, I have some foundations for when I'm tanned and some for when I'm natural!

    Thanks girls!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving the mythic oil too. My hair seems in great condition and growing loads since I used it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the Rimmel Kate Lipstick is gorgeous! I've been looking for a really nice lipstick that looks natural enough to wear everyday and I think I've just found it!
    Lovely post, thanks for sharing! :)


    http://keep-moving-forwardd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Mythic Oil too! The lipstick looks lovely, such a gorgeous shade! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Kate Moss lipstick- I picked it up a few months back and have more or less reached for it each day. X

    ReplyDelete