Wednesday 7 December 2011

Weekly review....No7 Eyelashes....

Evening lovelies!! Hope everyone's well! I'm super excited as I've finished work for the week and just packing a few things up to head back to Lincoln (my old Uni city!) to see some of the girls to celebrate Emma's birthday.....packing is causing me some serious stress right now! 


Anyway I won't be posting until Sunday probably now so thought I'd get a quick weekly review up for you all....on my AMAZING No7 false eyelashes....


Now when I think of lashes I think of Eylure ot Ardell, and usually reach for the same ones every time. But a while back when there was a lot of £5 for No7 floating around I randomly picked up some of their lashes on a bit of a whim, thinking I might as well use the voucher. 


Now correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure they're £7 originally, so with the £5 off that makes them the bargainous £2!!! I wore them when I went out at the weekend and showed them in my last post here. They went on super easy and stayed put all night and although I did use my trusty Eylure glue, I have heard the glue that comes with these lashes is really good so would probably use that next time. They blended so well with my own lashes, and even though I coated them in thick waterproof mascara they looked good as new when they came off so I'm anticipating a good few more wears out of these yet!!

I got the 'lash 30' which I'm assuming is the style name, like the 101's from Eylure. I have got no idea what other styles you can get these in but next time I'm in Boots I'll be doing my research.

Sorry about the glue on them, I never thought to take a pic before I wore them! But you can see how nicely they've come off after one use. Then I took a really scary pic of just one eye.....


To show you how amazing they are!

Has anyone else tried these? If so, have you tried any other styles?

Loves
xxx

3 comments:

  1. I'm a fake eyelash virgin, can you believe? I have a couple of those no7 vouchers floating around, so maybe I ought to change that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiya babe! i stumbled across your blog by accident last night and i literally scrolled through EVERY post you've ever written & im totally addicted :) your style is AMAZE. you must spend a fortune honey! been meaning to try these lashes for a while but they're not thick or glam enough for me, i tend to go for the eyelure intense strips!! :) your writing style is awesome& is matched equally by great quality photos. i'm new to all this blogging but im loving it so far, getting frustrated with layout etc!! :o) anyway honey - talk about longest comment EVER. enjoy your weekend and keep up the good work oxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to live in Lincoln! Well a little village on the outside.

    And I've not tried thse lashes, I'd love to be able to wear them constantly but they always seem to fall off, especially on the inner part of my eyelid

    xx

    ReplyDelete