Sunday 18 December 2011

Pie, cocktails and H&M collections....

Hey lovelies, sorry it's been a while since I've posted....I don't really have an excuse I guess I've just been 'busy'. If you follow me on twitter you'll have seen I went to visit Matt in Birmingham to cook him pie, go out and see his new flat. While I was there, I thought I might as well pop into the H&M to take a look at the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo collection, after I saw it was ALL SOLD OUT online! I wanted pretty much everything from the entire collection, but I ended up with just the grey hoody and their denim jacket with leather sleeves....


Then came pie....


Then we got all ready and headed out in Birmingham for cocktails and dancing....


I wore my H&M dress I got last year (rarely wear a dress out of work so that was weird for me!) with black tights and my black Allegra's and my Mark B clutch from TK Maxx. 


I fell in love with this from Topshop and thought it was a real statement piece! 


Me and Matt enjoying our cocktails :)

Hope you've all had a fab weekend!
Loves
xxx

4 comments:

  1. No need for how good you can make pies, super jealous x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your jewelry x

    my blog : http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    RavingBeautyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ring/braclet duo and I'm so jealous of your lovely hair!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ring/bracelet thing! We saw the same one but didn't buy it for some reason...
    You've made us regret the choice!
    JS xx

    http://januarysublime.com

    ReplyDelete