Friday 30 December 2011

Goodbye 2011....hello 2012....

What a year! I've had so many highlights of 2011....here's my top 5:

1) Landing a job in PR. This time last year I was working in an (bloody amazing) shop with no real prospects in life. 12 months on and I’ve got 10 months experience as a PR Assistant and think I know what I want to do with the rest of my life. Wow that sounds a bit grown up!


2) Sun, sea and pyramids. My holiday to Cyprus with mum and dad was bloody amazing, it’s the first time I’ve ever got holiday blues after a trip away. To top it all off I saw the pyramids, which was an experience I’ll never forget.

3) Remaining single. This sounds an odd one, but apart from a brief ‘relationship’ in February/March of this year, I’ve been young free and single, and enjoying all of the non complicated, alcohol consuming, friend filled fun that comes with it. This time last year I’d have thought not having a boyfriend was the end of the world. Oh how wrong I was!

4) General banter-filled nights out with the girls. I started and ended the year partying with Sian , and all the time in between I was practically joined at the wine drinking hip with Steph. Throw in lots of birthday festivities, a few Easter bank holidays to remember, trips back to Lincoln to see the Uni girls, and I have some seriously amazing memories (of what I can remember!).

5) You lot. This time last year I didn’t even know what a blog meant. 174 followers and a WHOLE load of blog posts later and I’ve got an amazing network of beauty and fashion loving friends on here and over on Twitter. I bloody love you all, and sharing my finds and experiences on here over the past 10 months has (cheesy as it sounds) been amazing, and I can’t wait to carry it on in 2012!

Here's a collection of some of the best moments of 2011, and I'll see you all in 2012 for more of the same!























Happy New Year everyone, have a good one!!

Loves
xxx


5 comments:

  1. Sounds and looks like you have had an amazing year :) and well done on the job!

    Happy New Year!!

    http://blueeyedblonde1.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Post. HAPPY NEW YEAR x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab post. Looks like you have had lots of fun! Happy new year :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New year Emma! Lovely post. Here's to 2012!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy new year xx

    my blog : http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    RavingBeautyx

    ReplyDelete