Friday 23 December 2011

Ootd...Girl with the Dragon Tattoo jacket and denim shorts....

There seems to be a lot of ootd’s at the moment doesn’t there?! I’ve literally had no free time while it’s been daylight so not had time to take pictures for reviews and fotd’s but hopefully over Christmas I’ll get lots done!

This week has been so busy, but with it being the week before Christmas you’d guess it would be! I met up with the girls this week for out annual present swapping tradition. We went to Frankie and Bennies and gossiped about everyone being back from university, our jobs, and all the other usual stuff.

I clearly didn’t fancy embracing the Christmassy vibe at all, and wore a bit of a dark combo. This is the jacket I got in H&M from the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo collection and I love it!



Jacket: H&M
Jumper & long necklace: Miss Selfridge
Shorts: Forever 21
Tights & headband: Primark
Boots: Step in style
Short necklace: Topshop

I look a tiny bit orange here but it was probably a case of slapping some makeup on over what I was already wearing, and my odd lighting in my bedroom. My lipstick is one of the Double Hit Lips from the new Look Beaty range and I love it, it’s the exact shade I’ve been searching for high and low for ages!


Hope everyone’s excited for Santa coming!


Loves

xxx

5 comments:

  1. Oooh, the lipstick is nice!
    Really do love your style :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jacket it's really nice! I need to check out that range. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sense of style is amazing! ♥

    http://keep-moving-forwardd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ammaaaazzziinnggg jacket!!! xx

    www.pinksugarnotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, love the jacket! you're rocking it :)

    ReplyDelete