Saturday 12 March 2011

The weekend so far...

Has been lovely.


Thursday: Vile vile picture, was in such a rush. Went for the new top mum bought me from Primark on the Thursday, and a River Island jacket I've had ages and ages but never actually wore. It's a strange green colour that never seems to go with anything so I thought I'd get a few wears out of it for work. Did a bit of shopping on my lunch, and bought a shirt and dress from H&M. The dress is for a night out I'm going to for charity in a few weeks time, a ballroom dancing shindig that my mums friends taking part in. I'll wear it with leggings and my black studded heels and leather jacket. 


Friday was a good day, and was pretty much made up of Friday Night excitement (double date). I wore the shirt I got from H&M the day before, over a stretchy black skirt, black tights, brown brogues and a brown skinny waist belt.


Took another trip to H&M on my lunch break and managed to spend about £100! I got this shirt in this colour in a bigger size to wear over ripped jeans, and also in white. Such a bargain for £8! I've not got pictures of anything else I bought yet, I've been too busy going out on yet another date! And also I think I'll take some of it back because it was one of those speedy guessing game shopping trips where you can't try anything on so end up buying things that (a) don't suit you or (b) are FAR too small (wishful thinking when I'm picking a size 8 off the rails!) 





Again, bad pictures because I was in a rush, but these trousers were one of the purchases I made in H&M, they're a bit of silky material and so comfy. I'm tempted to go back and get them in black I love then so much! I wore them with some black small heeled shoe boots, the top is from Topshop and the denim jacket is Forever 21 in New York (now in Birmingham as well which I can't wait to visit!) I layered it up with about a million necklaces to dress it up a bit, and wore my TW Steel watch, which you can't see in this picture.

I'll decide what I'm taking back to H&M and get some pictures on here, but for now I'm going to sit in pjama jumpsuit (Matalan, and possibly the best thing I've ever bought!) on the sofa and watch some rugby (swoon) with Mum. Potential night out again tonight too so need to get outfit planning! 


No comments:

Post a Comment