Monday 31 January 2011

Blouses blouses blouses....

Are EVERYWHERE at the moment. I love them so much but I'm really fussy about the style pattern and print. However with me needing a new work wardrobe what with the new PR assistant job kicking off in three weeks, blouses seem to be the perfect solution to go with my black ankle length peg leg style trousers. Although saying this, being the fussy cow I am, I struggled with workwear today I won't lie. Here's a few of the bits I purchased today....

Topshop: £22

Fits really well, a t-shirt material but extra soft. Will be nice for work with my grey ankle length trousers from zara and brown brogues, or even with a black stretchy skirt and brown wedges for drinks. They had it in lots of other colours too, so may see how much wear I get out of this one and possibly expand my collection. 

Republic (Crafted): £30 (but I had a £15 voucher so that halved the price).

For anyone who knows me, they know that the majority of my winter wardrobe has come from Crafted at Republic, and this looks set to carry on into spring. Never been a fan of green, but the army inspired design with my brown ankle boots from Office and Chino style drop crotch trousers should look sound :) I'm off to Lincoln for a friends birthday on Saturday night, so this could be a good outfit for travelling then a bit of lunch. 

Topshop: £36

My absolute favourite buy of the day. Just the right length to wear with leggings, then can be dressed down with brown brogues or ankle boots, or up with my brown wooden River Island Heels. I really cannot wait to wear this!

Also purchased some Vans (but more on this later with another post), a black boyfriend blazer to go over a lot of the dresses I have for work, an absolute bargain at £14.99 from H&M, hair dye, and stocked up on some new lipsticks. All in all, good day :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment