Wednesday 19 January 2011

How long....

is it suitable to wear festive knitwear for? Seriously, I wore my favourite winter cardigan today at work in Office and the amount of funny looks I had was insane. I can understand that Santa and Christmas Puddings knitted into a red pull-over is only allowed one day a year, but mine (see below) only exhibits snowflakes (and as we ALL know they are not only confined to Christmas in this country) and a raindeer or two, and I'm sure they're not purely seasonal, my guess is they're around all year but only get the recognition during the festive months. So what's the big deal?

It's not a heavy knit, not red and green, no pom-poms attached to it, and most definitely no fat santa's tucking into a mince pie under the Christmas tree. For the money (£39.99: River Island) I'll be wearing it until at least the end of January, and if I can get away with it, into February too......

No comments:

Post a Comment