Monday 24 January 2011

About these eyelashes....

I've got to admit, I've spent so much money on mascara since I started wearing it at the tender age of 14 (sneaking it on in the mirror in the school toilets....just enough for the boys to notice....just subtle enough for the teachers to not notice) trying to find the perfect one. And as I already said, I've yet to find the ultimate mascara that offers thickness, fullness, length, blackness etc. but have yet to manage it. That is until a lovely "TWO FOR £10" offer on borjois in Superdrug last week. Saddening that it's taken me this long to find their clubbing ultimate black mascara.....

Sometimes, however, mascara doesn't quite cut it, so I've gone and spent my last £3.00 on some individual eyelash extensions...watch this space because I'll me giving them a go later tonight and you can expect pictures (unless it's a disaster!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment