Wednesday 12 January 2011

"I'm skint, but...."

....I manage to go shopping. But only for things I need of course. Just the 'essentials'. And of course THE shoes (a 45% discount from Office was obviously a deciding factor in these). Latest treats:

River Island: £26.99
Needed some tan brogues, and for this price I couldn't say no. I actually wanted them in every colour but that might have been a bit extreme. These will be worn out to lunch with the girls on Saturday with rolled up green trousers and braces, a grey and black checked shirt and leather jacket.

New Look: £19.99 (apologies about the carpet)
Awful lighting on this one sorry, but basically, pale grey long cotton-y floaty shirt. Going to be worn with leggings and grey over the knee suede flat boots. New Look has really disappointed me recently, but not only is their new collection VERY impressive, but I also think they've gone for a decrease in their prices. Can't complain about this. In fact, I may very well go back for a hot pink chiffon shirt I spotted in their today!
New Look: £16.99
Again, blurry picture! I'd probably go as far as to day two of my wardrobe staples are a little black dress and leopard print accessories. Two looks for the price of one with this beauty! Going to look great with thick black tights and my brogues, or even my leopard print shoes for a night out!

Vera Moda: £32.00 (second apology for the carpet)
I have a serious trouser obsession, and this was about the only colour missing from my wardrobe. These are going to be turned up and worn with vans and a chunky grey cardigan, or a white cropped shirt and my new shoes (see below). 

And now for the grand finale: working in Office is really bad for my bank balance, especially with all the new season shoes coming in. These came in yesterday and I've had my eye on them constantly ever since, so finally bit the bullet and went for them (with discount of course).

Office: £82.00 (before discount)
Literally going to wear these day in-day out. Thick black tights, skirts, dresses, coloured tights, rolled up trousers, skinny ripped jeans, grey skinny jeans etc etc etc. New favourite thing EVER!

So that's me not spending anything for a while!

1 comment: