Monday 31 January 2011

Payday....

Has finally arrived. I celebrated this with a (smallish) shopping trip today, but more on that later. Firstly, I need to address the issue of the Backcomb in a Bottle by Umberto Giannini. The. Best. Thing. Ever. I don;t know why I didn't jump on the bandwagon sooner, its a mix between hairspray (without making your hair sticky and solid) and dry shampoo (without the powdery feeling). I had matt, big, volumised hair all day, so I certainly was not complaining. I may take a trip back to Boots with my fingers crossed that the 3 for £10 offer is still on so I can stock up.

Today I wore....
sunglasses from Primark last year (making the most of the sunny weather!)
cardigan £50 from Topshop but sold out now as far as I'm aware.
Top £5 in the River Island sale after Christmas, and furry handbag also River Island, a 22nd Birthday Present from the girls.
Boots, as seen before.

And, as you can see, nice big hair; stayed like this allll day! Beaut :)

No comments:

Post a Comment