Tuesday 25 January 2011

Purist at heart....

I love nothing more than taking my makeup off at the end of the day (Simple waterproof makeup remover), cleansing (Pond's cold cream cleanser) and a nice thick layer of (Ponds) moisturiser; I'm not keen on the idea of being covered in wrinkles when I'm older, or wakeup with red, blood-shot eyes in the morning. And because of this, it was eyelashes off earlier. I just couldn't get my mascara off properly, it got clogged up in the glue and made my eyes sore, so I decided to not risk sleeping another night in them and get them off. Actually very easy to get off which was a nice surprise; as long as you use the eyelash remover included in the packet.

So I'm still on my quest for amazingly long, thick eyelashes. I heard someone mention once that applying vaseline on eyelashes before you go to bed makes them stronger so grow thicker (making them look fuller) whilst moisturising the roots and making them less prone to falling out. SO here goes, I'm giving it two weeks to see how it goes. I'll keep you posted (I'll do before and after pictures). If all else fails, I'll buy the £40 growth enhancing mascara I spotted in Boots last week......beauty clearly has no price!

No comments:

Post a Comment