Tuesday 25 January 2011

Pass me the remover....

I know I wanted "longer, fuller, more beautiful lashes" and all that, but I'm not sure I want them at the expense of my comfort. I'm so conscious of them, I can feel them tickling my eyebrows 24/7, and I'm deeply concerned that I'm going to rub my eyes and dislodge them/pull most of my own eyelashes out.

Also, I've heard horrible rumours that even with the eyelash remover provided in the pack, many own eyelashes get sacrificed during the removal. I'm just not sure I can handle them any longer, but the fear of being lash-less after their removal is a little bit too much to face just yet. I'll shower and wield my makeup remover at them and see how well they hold up, but don't be surprised if I'm not blogging after work tomorrow saying "GOODBYE LASHES".....

No comments:

Post a Comment