Sunday 31 July 2011

Another haul....

Hello lovelies!! How BEAUT is the weather today?! Me and Mum took ourselves over to Nuneaton today to do a bit of shopping, and I was fully not expecting to get anything (Nuneaton isn't exactly the best for shopping!) But I did pretty well in the last of the sales! My main excitement is due to these babies...




I wasn't even aware these were out yet!? And I certainly didn't think this Superdrug even stocked Sleek but  they do and they had quite a good selection. Anyway I snapped up four of these to start off my collection....I got (l-r) 160 Pinkini, 158 Rosette, 162 Milkshake (these swatches don't do this justice, its incredible!) and 161 Minx. I'm so pleased with these, I think I may have skipped out of Superdrug....

Anyway the rest of my haul is here....it's a bit all over the place but I kind of just picked the odd thing up in random shops.....



Also, I have to show you my new toy...


They're the Andrew Barton wave makers, and they are amazing. I was so bored of either having straight or curly hair, and I fancied a bit of a change. I did a before and after pic for you, but the before pic is APPALLING!! Sorry, I got halfway through my hair and realised I'd not done one that I had to snap one, and then realised I'd left the macro setting on!! But it gives you a rough idea...



It looks better with the outfit of the day so you can see the whole look....

(Sorry about getting the oven in there....my usual photographer was absent so I had to get my mum to do it and she couldn't be bothered to put her glasses on!)

Top and Skirt: H&M
Sandals: Primark
Necklace: New Look
Bracelets and rings: Mainly Foverer 21, H&M 
Watch: ASOS

Has anyone else picked up these Pout Paints yet? 

Loves
xxx



5 comments:

  1. I was going to get the pout pollish in pink cadillac next but these look good too! How much are they in Superdrug?

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. £4.99 hun, the colour's are great but I've not actually worn them yet, not sure if they'll be as moisturising as the pout polish's though...

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh your hair looks lovely! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo I love the gloss on the far right! those curlers give a fab effect.. i need to invest in some form of heated curling electrical product!

    pinksugarnotes.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your hair like that, I have one of those wavy hair things too, its lovely hair for the hotter weather x x

    ReplyDelete