Monday 4 July 2011

Birmingham haul....

Hey lovelies :)

As you are probably aware by now, I went to Birmingham on Saturday to do a bit of shopping, I mainly wanted a couple of bits for my holiday but I kept half an eye open for something to wear for some big nights out coming up....I actually ended up with two dresses for these and a couple of other bits.

Here's the haul, and the OOTD I went shopping in below....enjoy....


Top: River Island sale
Shorts: Republic
Socks and bag: Republic
Boots: Office
Belt: Vintage
Jewellery: all over the place!
Sunglasses: H&M

loves
xxx

6 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! :)

    Love your hair - such a pretty colour! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE, i really want to try out over the knee socks! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks everyone :) ahhh Jessica I think I may be obsessed, I wear them with everything!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete