Friday 29 July 2011

Dove Intensive Repair...

Not one to meddle too much in the washing stages of hair preening (I’m a shampoo once, conditioner on the ends, rinse, dry kind of girl) I wasn’t too bothered about this little Dove bottle when I got it free with my asos order AGES ago. Last night, however, I was bored and in need of some hair loving, so decided to give it a try. It’s the new intense repair conditioning mask from Dove, and let me tell you it’s a miracle in a bottle. 







This is only a sample size, and you could probably get 2/3 washes with this depending on how much you use. I only popped a small amount through my ends beause I’m a devil for only washing my hair intermittently thoroughout the week and I hate it getting greasy too much. It tells you to wash your hair with Dove shampoo (sorry, I used V05) then pop it in your hair for a minute, before rinsing. I actually left it on for a bit longer than that as the ends of my hair are a bit of a mess, but I didn’t have to wait around because as soon as I put it on, I wacked my hair in a top knot and continued exfoliating/shaving legs/ washing face etc etc. The added benefit of this was the steam in the shower (I like it HOT) made the treatment mask extra effective!. I rinsed it out after about 3 or 4 minutes with as icy cold water as I could manage (bbrrrrrr!!!) and it made my hair feel amazing! So soft and it smelt amazing (typical Dove smell that doesn’t linger or offend anyone) and I will most definiutly be buying a full size bottle of this. Thanks ASOS, you delivered me a hair-miricle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment