Sunday 27 February 2011

Give it up, you've been discovered....

Well that's the first week of work done, and I've also managed to do one day of the weekend at Office. Actually I loved Office today, I was in desperate need of some face to face banter and a run around to burn off this excess energy I'd built up over the week being sat at a desk. 

Had a rugby filled day on Saturday (much missed, and very much needed) and a well deserved win for England. And then I actually went out for a few drinks on Saturday night! Shock horror, I haven't been out for far too long, although I was driving so limited myself to one (a warm up for next week maybe?) 


Blazer: H&M
Top: New Look (surprisingly, because I usually really struggle to find anything special in there)
Necklace: Matalan
Watch: TW STeel (my little baby!)
Shoes: Office, and maybe the comfiest heels I've ever worn in my life

It was one of those awkward situations when you're going out with people you don't really know, to a place you don't really know, when you DO NOT KNOW what to wear. I played it safe with tights (dressier than jeans and make my legs look better than leggings for some strange reason), a long top and then smartened it up with my blazer, which was the first time I'd worn this one. I bought it for work but I think it's so nice (and a bargain: £15!) that it deserves a few special nights out first).

Also, a little something I found, Matalan have a lot of jewellery that Topshop have in their Freedom collection (and I mean literally exactly the same) but its half price or less. I always go straight to Matalan now if I need accessories, it's always my first stop and it always delivers. I got these to go with my jumpsuit I'm wearing for my friends birthday next weekend, which I'd seen almost identical in Topshop a few months ago:




No comments:

Post a Comment