Thursday 17 February 2011

Checkmate....

I have a serious checked shirt obsession, this just shows my selected favourites...
Jeans and a t-shirt, over leggings, skinny tan waist belt, as a cover up on a night out, I just generally love them. Worn anyhow, anywhere, and with anything. But I won't lie, I'm getting a bit fed up with some of them. They've literally been worn to death...


Primark about two years ago, for about £6, and have had a lot more wear out of it than what I payed for it. Love wearing this one with dark, straight legged jeans turned up, brown brogues or sandals depending on the weather, belted with a tan skinny belt. 

But I've decided to freshen it up, and after seeing a really nice sleeveless checked shirt in Topshop, decided to do a "Gok" and take the sleeves off. Not sure how successful this will be considering my lack of sewing skills, but I'll let you know how it goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment