Monday 21 February 2011

Au Naturelle...

Or at least as natural as it gets.



Foundation: Body Shop (darkest shade they do) All-In-One-Face-Base
Bronzer: (all over face/neck) Rimmel 002
Blusher: Mac - Fleur (this has lasted me nearly year, and I don't apply it sparingly!)
Eye-brow pencil: (vital because I don't have any) Collection 2000 in Blonde
Mascara: Borjours Ultimate Black Clubbing 
Lemon Aid by benefit even if I'm not putting eyeshadow over the top
Vaseline for lips then either Benefit lip plump to knock out the colour or Too Faced extreme lip injection
Eyeline: (not always essential, wouldn't call it a 'basic' but I do love it. I'm not wearing it in the picture above) Mac - Smoulder. The lady in Mac in Nottingham recommended this to me ages ago as the best product I will ever use. She probably wasn't wrong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment