Thursday 2 June 2011

NOTD....


Hi girls,  hope you’ve all been enjoying the sun today. It’s amazing how a little bit or sunshine can make everyone so much more positive and happy.

It’s also making me want to change my nail varnish ways….away from blacks/reds etc and on to brighter colours. You may have seen I’ve bought a few recently but I picked this one up a few weeks ago and never really tried it but I have to say I love it! It’s a beauty UK polish which are actually brilliant, it needed two coats but then I always find that with any colour other than black (hence it’s over use in my life).

(sorry they're messy!!)


Also a quick snap of me this morning before I went to work (to sit in the windowless cave that is the PR office). I went for my New Look palazzo pants finally, I’ve had them since April and haven’t worn them yet!



Top: Primark
Trousers: New Look
Watch: ASOS
Rings: Dorothy perkins and Primark
Necklaces: Primark and H&M


Fingers crossed we get this weather for a bit longer! 

3 comments:

  1. Love the colour of your nail varnish!
    www.showgoesonx.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the trousers, they look amazing on you!

    The nail polish is lovely also!

    Lola x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these trousers are gorgeous! The colour is fab, but the style is even more so - they really suit you :) And yes indeedy- fingers crossed for more sun x

    ReplyDelete