Tuesday 16 July 2013

Update and wedding outfit...

Hey all, so I'm back in Australia! I've been back a week and it's been pretty hectic - job hunting, recovering from jet lag, a wedding and of course enjoying being back with the boyfriend. It's no where near as hot over here as it is back in England (it is Aussie winter after all!) so I'm afraid a lot of my outfit posts over the next few weeks might not be too in keeping with the English weather but hey-ho, some could say I'm a season ahead! 

So like I said, wedding time! And who doesn't love a wedding? It was a beautiful day, beautiful views (I stole some of Ty's pictures!) and beautiful bride. 


Ty wore: Jacket - H&M
T-shirt - Target (Australia)
Jeans - River Island
Shoes - Office

I wore: Jacket - JayJays (Australia)
Dress - H&M (pretty old, definitely not still in stores now!)
Watch - ASOS
Sandals - Aldo

Loves
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment