Sunday 28 July 2013

'Go to' OOTD....

You know those days where you don't really know what to wear so you just chuck on an 'old faithful' ensemble? Today was one of those day...




T-shirt - T Bar (Australia)
Shorts - surf shop (Australia)
Bag - River Island (via ASOS)
Tights - Primark
Boots - Dr Marten

I'm completely in love with my new bag from RI, it's HUGE so can fit all of my essentials, junk, and even my boyfriends junk in it! Aztec embroidery, fringing... what's not to love???

Loves
xxx

6 comments:

  1. Ha I call my usual outfits my old faithfulls too!
    Loving the bag, however the bigger the bag I find I manage to get more junk to fill it with. I swear I have year old receipts in mine...

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favourite thing to keep stashed away in the bottom of big bags is train tickets...I never think I get that many trains until my yearly bag clear out!

      xxx

      Delete
  2. That bag is beaut and just the perfect size for all the rubbish we tend to carry around!

    http://lovefromchar.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete