Sunday 24 April 2011

Bank Holiday Pt 1....

Has been just as I'd anticipated. Messy.

Thursday at work I wore my H&M shorts with my new Primark top and shoes. I absolutely had to get this top it was SO cute!

Thursday night was full of wine, vodka and lots of laughs with the girls:


(l-r) Steph had her new Forever 21 dress on with tan shoes from Evans and a belt borrowed from yours truly. Kellie had wedges from New Look (her dancing shoes apparently) and flowery shorts from H&M (short envy). Sarah had her new dress from Zara she bought in Birmingham, and her gorgeous mary jane heels from New Look. I wore my River Island flowery skirt and 3 year old River Island wooden heels that are still going strong today!





On Friday I went into Leicester shopping with mum and dad, and went out for dinner (I'll be honest with you, I only went for the free food!!) I did buy a new handbag but that's only because I didn't have a bag to go with the above outfit so I went straight to River Island to buy a new one (disappointingly didn't have one I liked so ended up in H&M for a HUGE tan number that I'm a bit in love with for the bargain of £25!!) 

Anyway I wore a maxi dress from Primark, tan sandals from New Look and a plaited tan belt that Mum had free on a pair of trousers!! I went a bit over board on bangles that are all a mixture of Primark and New Look, and my feather earings from Topshop. The sunglasses were from a random show in New York that I LOVE! Absolutely classic shape, will never date. 


On Friday night I went to a party with Steph but kept is casual with my new Jeggings from Zara, a white crop from Topshop, and my amazing coral wedges from New Look (thought I'd test drive them on a night where I didn't have to be up all night dancing, and I have to say they were a success!!)

Got it all again tonight as well....another night in HTC with Steph...now what to wear....

2 comments:

  1. Love the maxi dress, it looks really good on you! Love the wallpaper in your title picture too.

    http://fashionclosetlover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maxi looks soo good on you.

    Kisses,
    Jen
    jjnoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete