Sunday 10 April 2011

You know those weekends....

...where everything is perfect? The girls are back from uni, all the boys were out in Leicester on Saturday in Office looking tasty, the suns shining, far too much rose was consumed and just generally a beautiful weekend.

In fact the sun's been shining for a week nearly now..... here's a few random outfits from work last week....

Crop: H&M sale
Trousers: Oasis (far too big for me now I've finally become a skinny minnie but I love them too much to part with them)
Brogues: Office

Shirt: Primark
Belt: Primark
Jewellery: Primark/ River Island/ New Look
Wedges: New Look

I went out with the girls last night but not got the pictures from that yet but I'll get them on when I do. I was going to wear the coral dress I posted on here a while ago but I didn't feel right in it when it came to going out so went for denim high waisted shorts with a Topshop vest tucked in and over the knee black socks. 

Had the day off today, so made the most of the gorgeous sunshine and walked into town to meet Steph for a costa, and we had a wander around Boots and The Works (lipstick, nail varnish, and some new books!)

Nail Varnish: 17 Supreme Shine in Simply Pink. Really pale colour but quite nice for the summer so I can give my poor nails a break from black and purple! 
Lipstick: 17 in Hot Chilli....amazing colour as you can see from the pictures underneath. 

Mum and Dad took me out for a Nando's too, which I will never complain about. Still so warm so went for my Topshop mustard jumper I got in the sale over leggings, and my new New Look wedges. Of course, the new lipstick made an appearance!




Sorry I look so rough, my hair was a state after last night (bit too much Tresemme freeze hold and back combing) and my skin looks terrible. Bit of a detox this week I think!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment