Tuesday 29 November 2011

Wild at heart...

So apparently my slogan t-shirt obsession is transferring over to jumpers. I picked this sweater up in Peacocks (yes that's right....Peacocks!!) for £14, it's a lovely sweater material so it's cosy without being wooly and itchy. I bought it in a size 18 because it came up seriously small, but I wanted to wear it baggy over leggings. I just popped it with a long black vest from Topshop, Primark leggings and my red converse to go shopping and for an all you can eat chinese (I did myself proud and even managed a pudding!)



(sorry unmade bed!!)
Oh and also, how can I forget mine and Stephs 'cooking' efforts on Saturday night, which roughly translates as cornflake and marshmallow cakes made with Galaxy chocolate!


I could eat these every day for the rest of my life!

Hope you're all having a lovely week!

Loves
xxx

11 comments:

  1. Love the outfit and the cakes probably even more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love buying things oversized, I don't blame you for buying that jumper too big. And I want those cakes so, so much...
    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit! You've made me want corn flake cakes now :) haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everytime I read your blog I get major hair envy. Sigh

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eloise it's not all real don't worry!

    aha thanks girls recon these will get made again very soon!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. u look amazing xx

    my blog : http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    RavingBeautyx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit!
    egtx3.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This jumper looks stunning on you babe. :)

    & only £14, total bargain. :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look!
    Seriously considering on getting a pair of red converse sneakers!
    You may have just convinced me! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the jumper! It's so cute, and looks awesome with your converse!

    ReplyDelete