Sunday 20 November 2011

Ebay Eyelashes...

I picked up some lashes on ebay recently, and I have to say I'm not too sure on them if I'm honest. You get 10 sets of lashes in the box and my immediate thought when I opened them was that they were HUGE!



I had to give the edges a bit of a trim, and some of them were a bit squashed but then I guess that was expected. They did come with glue but that went straight in the bin and I applied them with my trusty Eylure glue, but I just found them a bit awkward to apply. They were also far too big for my eyes, so I probably did need to cut them down a bit so they didn't reach right over the outer corner of my eye. 

Anyway, here's a (black and white for some reason) picture of what they looked like. I can't say I love them but I just think they need a bit of practice. But to be fair for the price of £2.95 I'm certainly not complaining. If you fancy getting some then you can find them here


Has anyone else bought lashes of ebay? Will anyone be giving these a go? 

Loves
xxx

9 comments:

  1. Oooh I looked at these the other day so thanks for the review. I've never heard a great review about any of the big, cheap packs of ebay lashes, I'm sure there are some out there! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. big lashes are always scary, but honestly they really suit you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get all my eyelashes from eBay : )
    They are amazing!!!!!!
    And you look stunning in your photo!

    whatcharleysaid.blogspot.com

    Love Charley xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look lovely on!

    Satin&Souffles xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You wear these well! I used to buy my lashes from Poundland and they lasted forever haha!x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ebay is amazing for cosmetics!
    You look stunning in your picture also! :)

    http://keep-moving-forwardd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish lashes would stick on me but they don't, even with tonnes of eyelure glue they just peel off in the corners

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks girls, maybe I just need a bit of practice with these ones because they're a bit bigger than what I'm used to!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have some of those and basically my oppinion is they are ok for what u pay but you get what u pay for xx

    my blog : http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    RavingBeautyx

    ReplyDelete