Thursday 17 November 2011

Primark haul...

First time I've been to Primark in months! Picked up a few bits and pieces, mainly knit wear and cosy jumpers! (Btw, first pics taken on my tripod so bare with me!)


Basic chunky knit cardigan in turquoise £12

Another chunky knit, wanted something black for work and this is quite smart without having buttons down the front £12

Couple of vests. Standard. £2 each

Not sure I like this, didn't take a full pic because I think it needs a full on outfit pic to see it to full effect. Might go back though. £14

Purple chunky knit scarf. I'm off to buy this in every colour. £6

Fave jumper. Multi coloured knit, pockets. £10


Saved the best until last. I love Primark mens section too much. This was £10 and I want it in every. single. colour. Deffo gonna be wearing this with leggings and Nike Blazers

OK OK I'm going to admit, I RAN across Primark when I saw this in the mens section. I'm obsessed with mens Primark t-shirts (cut the arms off and make a vest) and Jessie J. Basically, amazing combo. Can't wait to get my Gok on and make it into something I'll wear. Obviously going with my leopard jeans and Allegra boots. FAB :)

Loves
xxx





10 comments:

  1. Great haul, I love all the knitwear and really want to go to Primark now! Love the classic black cardi and the black and white one. Gorgeous scarf too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the turquoise cardigan and the scarf! i'm the same with men's tops - get them in the smallest size and stick them with shorts or a high waisted skirt xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first cardi looks so comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your items :-) I need to go buy some knitted items :) the men's t shirt idea sounds good! I love mens tees they always got great prints xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got a great selection of items there :)
    and I am so jelous of men whenever I go to Primark, why do they get such cool tees?! Not fair! I considered buying the Kurt Cobain one a while ago but didn't get it.
    What a cool idea to do some custom and cutting though ;)
    Love the Jessie J tee!

    http://blueeyedblonde1.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a good idea with the tea...I may steal it! :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for the comments, yea I always do it with t-shirts, just did it with this one so that will probably get worn tonight. Love you all :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the multiknit jumper! Like seriously love! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your hauls please do more and i love the purple scarf and the turquoise cardigan xx

    my blog : http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    RavingBeautyx

    ReplyDelete