Sunday 29 April 2012

April empties....

This will be my last empties post now before I set off to Oz, I've managed to get through most of my products I wanted to, and I'm now in the use and repurchase stage with all of my everyday products. 



Products I've repurchased: The only two things I've done a straight re-purchase for this month is the baby shampoo (for my hair extensions) and the Boots nail and cuticle oil...definitely a holy grail product! 

Products I loved: LOVE the No7 face wipes but I only tend to get them when the vouchers are in Boots. I was also a huge fan of the Lee Stafford hair treatment but I've got a few others to use up yet so didn't repurchase. As always, deodorant and Vitamin E moisturiser got used up, I actually branched out and picked up some different brands to try (I know, I know, crazy kid over here)

'Meh' products: The pore strips used to be one of my favourite face products to buy but they've recently changed the formula of these particular ones and I'm not so keen now. The Dove hair mask was a ok, its was only sample size though so I might have been more impressed if I'd given it another try. Make-up wise, the teeny eyeliner you can see there that I can no longer hold is the Rimmel kohl pencil, OK but not amazing in my opinion. I also wasn't a fan of the Vivo highlighting concealer, it wasn't bad but nothing ever matches up to Sleek's version of this to me so I won't be repurchasing. 

Loves
xxx

6 comments:

  1. Great post, I love empties posts :)

    Jess
    xxx

    http://sugar-and-sparkle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try all these products! I wish I could just get rid of the ones I own at the moment, I just swap and change too much!

    I love your blog by the way :)

    bellepearlxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm like that when I see things on other peoples blogs! xxx

      Delete
  3. I've never tried that particular hair treatment but everything else of Lee Stafford i've ever tried has been amazing! It's so nice having products that you constantly have in a use up and re-buy cycle :) xx

    ReplyDelete