Thursday 26 April 2012

My ring collection....

Jewellery is one of my favourite things to buy/collect but it seems to slip under the radar on my blog, so I thought it would be nice to show you some of my favourite pieces I've collected over the years. I've got no really expensive pieces, most of it is high street although I would like to add some vintage/market stall pieces to my collection. First up are rings....


'Big' rings


Top Left - Right, Bottom Left - Right
Turquise stone - Primark
Pink centre - Primark
Green stone - Forever21
Silver & Black - Forever21
Gold and white - Primark
Black stone - Forever21
Blue Stone - Forever21
Oval flower - Primark
Silver armour ring - Forever21
Gold spiral ring - Topshop

Top Left - Right, Bottom Left - Right
Plastic brown and white - H&M
Black square - H&M
Turquoise stone - Dorothy Perkins
Silver square - H&M
Black square - Primark
Gold and turquoise triple stone - Dorothy Perkins
Live is Blind - ASOS
2 x Pink circle rings - H&M
Turquoise and gold - Primark
Large silver stone - Forever21

Thin/stackable


Left - Right: 
Spike rings - Miss Selfridge 
Pink stone ring - gift
Peace/Cross ring - ASOS
Small heart ring - New Look
Silver square rings - Forever21
Silver and pink ring - vintage fair
Star ring - Forever21
Silver stackable rings - H&M
Green leaf ring - ASOS
Dark Green flat stone ring - ASOS
Thin pink and silver ring - gift

Multi finger ring

Left - Right:
Love ring - Matalan
Anchor ring - Matalan
Lipstick ring - ASOS
Silver Cross ring - ASOS
Leaf ring - Primark
Cream and black ring - Forever21
Sliver cross ring - Miss Selfridge
Diamond cross ring - Forever21
'Special' rings

All rings from Topshop

Only a small collection but I love them all!

Loves
xxx



13 comments:

  1. Wow you have an amazing ring collection, I can count the number I have on my hands literally :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, they're the one thing I can never resist! xxx

      Delete
  2. What a collection!! So many gorgeous rings :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing selection! Lovin the lipstick ring!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love, it's one of my favourites! xxx

      Delete
  4. Wow gorgeous collection, I want them all! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the turquoise/blue stone ones, I need to get some!

    Caroline x
    Caroline's Catwalk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Turquoise seems to be my favourite colour! xxx

      Delete
  6. Wow ,great Pieces ♡
    Cute Blog ,follow each other? :)

    Lovely Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love rings there my downfall, i just fall in love hehe,also im having a giveaway on my blog that id love you to enter :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, they're the one thing I always buy! xxx

      Delete