Friday 30 May 2014

Simple monochrome and denim OOTD….




Top & Watch - ASOS
Jeans - Topshop Joni jeans
Shoes - Dr Marten
Socks & Shirt - Primark

Sometimes keeping it simple is best, right? I bought these jeans on a recent trip to Birmingham and now I'm fairly certain that my life won't be complete until I own them in every colour/finish. Quite easily the best fitting jeans I've ever had the pleasure of wearing. I'm also 100% certain these are my favourite shoes I've ever owned, especially teamed with frilly socks and a monochrome outfit. Delicate necklace, chunky gold watch and natural hair and I'm done.

Loves
xxx

6 comments:

  1. Aaaah you're so gorgeous Emma! Simple yet stylish outfit :) xx

    Grace | Glitter and Carousels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh thank you lovely, yeah simple is always my favourite!
      x

      Delete
  2. Love your white tee and frilly socks! x

    beautyfromanotherstar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fantastic! I'm a huge huge fan of my Joni jeans, too! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe a pair of jeans can fit so well!
      x

      Delete