Wednesday 30 October 2013

OOTN ft my new Guess handbag...

With working in a handbag shop comes only one thing....an ever expanding handbag collection. I saw this one just before my birthday and was really lucky to have the money put into my account by my parents so I could get it as my birthday present! 


Kimono and vest - Cotton On (Australia)
Jeggins - Zara
Heels - Office
Bag - Guess (from Strandbags)
Necklace - Collette (Australia)


I went off Guess as a brand when they started to go too 'blingy'....totally not my style. I also think they increased in price considerable, and at the same time loosing their quality and getting cheap and plastic looking. I'm still a bit off most of their offerings but this little cuties popped up in work and I couldn't say no....anything that combines a long strap, turquoise and leopard detailing and small enough that I don't work up a sweat lugging it around on the hot Australian summer days is a winner in my eyes!

Loves
xxx




5 comments: