Friday 28 June 2013

The Balm review...

I love makeup, I love finding new products and reading reviews on products, and I love finding things I  enjoy using enough to make them part of my everyday makeup. But it's not all that often that I get excited over a brand like I have over The Balm. I first discovered them in Brisbane where I picked up their What's Your Type mascara on a whim and realised it was one of the best thing's I've ever applied to my face. Probably ever. 

I'd not been able to get my hands on them over the past few months when I'd moved away from Brisbane, until I popped into & Other Stories on Regent Street a couple of weeks back. I actually squealed. Of course I had to pick up another of their What's Your Type mascara's immediately. It's a thin plastic wand that holds a lot of product and creates incredible volume that you would not think you could find in a mascara tube. If you love a volumising mascara, this should be your next pick.


Being blushers number one fan, it would have been completely wrong to not pick up their Big Mama blusher, the most beautiful rose/coral/gold colour with a stunning gold shimmer through it. Not only does it eliminate the need for a highlighter (hello golden glow) it lasts on the skin all day and makes your skin look perky and fresh.


There's not really enough words to explain how much I love this, and I don't want to bore you all to tears telling you how in love with the brand I am, but honestly, one of the most exciting brands and products I've used in a very long time.

Has anyone else used any of The Balm products and can recommend any more to me?

Loves
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment