Saturday 29 June 2013

Shopping the summer sales....

Who among us doesn't love a sale?! I popped into Leicester to pick up a few last minute bits to take back to Australia with me and found some absolute gems in amongst all the sales. 


I saw these jeans in Miss Selfridge at full price (£38) a few weeks ago and wanted them, glad I waited and got them for £20 with an extra 20% off. Bingo! I'll wear these rolled up with sandals or a pair of converse and baggy tshirt. 


La Senza had probably the best deal of the day...bra's for £1!! I picked up two black and one grey, then went to the fancier stands and picked up a couple of coloured bra's for £10 each. The whole lot altogether at original price would have cost me over £100!!


The shirt and studded blazer were from Vero Moda, a really underrated shop in my opinion. The shirt was originally £25 and was reduced to £14 and will look great tucked in denim shorts with biker boots. The blazer was £48 before it was reduced to the incredible bargain price of £14!! Black over sized blazer, with shoulder pads, and studded shoulders. Perfect smart casual piece for all year round. 



There was a few pairs of sandals in Aldo I wanted but they only had these in my size so I had to order the other pair online. These were reduced from £30 to £15, and I love the jelly sandal feel of these but they have a bit more substance and some mean looking spikes on the straps. These will look incredible under maxi dresses or rolled up jeans with tanned feet when I get back to Aus!

Has anyone else got any bargains in the summer sales? Any shops you'd recommend for bargains?
Loves
xxx


1 comment: