Sunday 19 February 2012

So I did a bit of shopping....

Yes I know I'm on a shopping ban, but to be honest I was bored of being good....



Now I'm no fool, I know the Lee Stafford hair growth treatment isn't going to give me bum length locks any time soon, but I needed a new hair treatment and this seems to get pretty good reviews so why not! I also picked up Rimmel Stay Mat pressed powder. Controversially, I don't really like Mac MSF natural that much. I gave it a good 4 month trial and I don't think it does, well, anything to my skin. This was highly recommended and so far I'm impressed!

Casual through and through, I spotted this red shiny body warmer in Republic for £10 and had to have it. With my bright blue skinny jeans and a black hoody under it's been brilliant! I 'needed' (complete lie, I have far too many pairs already) some new denim shorts that were between low-rise and high waisted. Topshop did the job for a bargain of £28 for these. 

Then I had a bit of a t-shirt (surprise surprise) spree online at Miss Selfridge. Grey vest, long navy and white striped body con dress/top and a Love Rocks short t-shirt. 

I wore these shorts last night, so an OOTD is coming up soon!

Loves
xxx

10 comments:

  1. The body warmer looks gorge, and what a great price. Ive used the Lee Stafford treatment before and its really nice on the hair, and leaves it feeling lovely. I didnt notice any rapid growth but bear in mind my poor hair is wrecked x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't believe it was only £10! Yea that's what a lot of people seem to say but as long as it keeps my hair in fairly good condition and smells good, I'm happy! :) xxx

      Delete
  2. ^^ totally agree with the comment above, I love the body warmer! I saw it for £20 last week so good thing you got it for half that :)

    www.k-dollface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, I was waiting for it to come down a bit more and was so happy when it did! xxx

      Delete
  3. I love the Lee Stafford treatment, makes my hair soo healthy looking and feels stronger.
    The Rimmel Stay Matte is my go-to powder atm, it's brilliant!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm enjoying using the Rimmel powder actually, not sure I love it yet but I am impressed for a drug store powder! xxx

      Delete
  4. OO i love the stripey body con dress/top - i have the plain red version and i wore it to death on my holiday last week! Must grab the stripey one too :)

    The Lee Stafford hair treatment is really good you have to use it religiously for a while to see results but i will be buying myself another pot of this very soon :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got it in a few colours now they're so versatile! xxx

      Delete
  5. you'll have to let us know how the Lee Stratfford works! :) I might have to pick up some of the rimmel powder, running out of MSF and it's too expensive! :( xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've used it a couple of times so far and it makes my hair feel amazing afterwards, we'll see about the growth part though! xxx

      Delete