Wednesday 1 February 2012

January empties...

I'm super proud of myself this month!! I've got through a lot of hairspray this month, mainly just finishing off cans with a bit left in the bottom. I also finished off a perfume which I'm happy with, Beyonce Heat. I do love it but not sure I'd repurchase it as I've since found others I'm loving that little bit more. As I'm saving like a crazy woman for Australia, I'm using all the products I've got and only repurchasing where absolutely necessary. In January I bought:

Soap&Glory Flake Away - repurchase
Superdrug Vitamin E body moisturiser - repurchase
Botanics eye makeup remover - replacement for my Simple eye makeup remover (review to come)

Has anyone else had a successful month for using up products?

Loves
xxx

9 comments:

  1. well done for all your empties! Such a sense of achievement

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know, seeing my bag overflowing at the end of the month makes me strangely happy! xxx

      Delete
  2. Well done for emptying this much! I cant remember i emptied anything except shampoo and conditioners! Need to have a month of not buying anything! Great post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, once I started I got weirdly addicted to it! xxx

      Delete
  3. so glad that i have just found your blog, i've been going through all your older posts now reading them then makes me sad to see youre leaving the blog for a year! hope you have an amazing time i'll be reading now stop till june :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love yours to! Aha thank you hun! I'm going to try and post lots! xxx

      Delete
  4. Omg an theres me thinking I done well... you pissed all over mine hahaha. Very well done x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha I'm literally not buying anything unless absolutely necessary so I'm forcing myself to use things up! xxx

      Delete
  5. I loveee flake away! And I'm super jealous of you going to Australia :p x

    ReplyDelete