Thursday 16 February 2012

Weekly review....Clarisonic Refining Skin Polish....

I'm the first one to admit I'm not wildly into skin care, if I find something I like and it's a cheapy then I'm thrilled, and luckily my current skin care is all very reasonably priced and suits me perfectly. I got this in a GlossyBox a few months ago and it got pushed to the back of a draw with me thinking it wouldn't be any different to my current skincare. HOW WRONG I WAS...


This claims it's for all skin types. I have combination to oily skin and it suits mine perfectly. It's a polish rather than a scrub, and contains Jojoba beads that really gently polish and soften the skin. It's not harsh, has a really light scent, and foams lightly on the skin. They advise using a Clarisonic Body Brush and I guess this would really enhance it's foaminess (if that's a real word) but personally I fine it really effective just using my fingers. 

I've been using this for a couple of weeks now, you only need a tiny bit so it's lasting ages, and my skin really has cleared up from any little breakouts I was having, it's brighter, and I find my foundation and makeup going on a lot better after I've used it.

I've not yet looked at the price of this for a full bottle as I know for a fact I'll be repurchasing when my sample has run out, but I don't think I'm ready to know how much it's going to cost me!

Has anyone else got this as a sample and tried it? 

Would you recommend any other Clarisonic products?

Loves
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh I stuck this in my drawer and haven't even looked at it since.. completely forgot about it! Can't wait to try it now X

    ReplyDelete