Monday 10 October 2011

This or that makeup tag...

Big love to the gorgeous Lucy over at lalalucy1000 (if you don't already follow, do it. now!) for tagging me to do this, I was just thinking I fancied getting a post done tonight bit it's too dark to take pictures when I get home!! Here goes...

Make Up

Blush or Bronzer? Bronzer is probably my most used even though my blush collection is HUGE so I'd have to say Bronzer. 
Lipgloss or Lipstick? Lipstick. I think my collection of 64 speaks for itself 
Eyeliner or Mascara? Mascara else I look like a mole that's just come into the daylight (weird image there...)
Foundation or Concealer? I've only really recently started using concealer so definitely foundation! 
Brushes or Sponges? Oh my life I remember when I used to buy those bags of triangle sponges ALL the time to apply my Miss Sporty foundation that was clearly four shades too dark for me. Oh to be 14 again! Anyway, sorry, brushes! 

Nails

Long or short? Long (but not my own because I can't grow them) but within reason. Long-ish and squared off at the end. 
Acrylic or Natural? Acrylic. Well gel but yea same thing. Can't wait to get mine done again on Saturday!
Brights or Darks? Both sorry I know that's cheating. If I had to pick I'd say dark though. Black, navy and grey are my most worn I think!
Flower or no flower? Non. Don't do floral at the best of times. Plain nails, except a bit of glitter every now and again!

Body

Perfume or Body Splash? Perfume without a doubt. 
Lotion or Body Butter? Lotion, body butter takes me too much effort to rub in and I don't think my tan sits as well on it as it does on lotion. 
Body Wash or Soap? Body wash, soap gets messy!

Fashion

Jeans or Sweat Pants? Not a huge fan of either to be honest but probably jeans
Long Sleeve or Short? Short, long sleeves irritate the hell out of me!
Dresses or Skirts? Erm tough one. Can I say shorts? No? OK probably dresses! 
Stripes or Plaid? Stripy, particularly black and white at the moment!
Flip Flops or Sandals? Oh god I hate both!! Trainers? No that's cheating again? OK flipflops!
Scarves or Hats? Scarves, but not big wooly ones, I like the big cotton square ones with weird patterns on like skulls or zebras! 
Studs or Dangly Earrings? Studs, dangly one's annoy me usually! Especially at work when I'm answering the phone all the time!
Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots? Riding boots. Don't have any (I don't suit long boots) but I quite fancy a pair of these for the winter with leggings and a big jumper. 
Jacket or Hoodie? Jacket. In leather. 

Hair

Curly or Straight? Curly!
Bun or Ponytail? I feel like a child with a pony tail! Big messy topknot wins this
Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips? Don't think I've owned butterfly clips since I was 11! Bobby pins get used on a daily basis in my hair!
Hair Spray or Gel? Spray all the time! This is another of my weaknesses!
Long or Short? Long, I've been trying to grow mine forever but it's just stopped. 
Light Or Dark? I've never been anything other than dark (brunettes have more fun no matter what they say!) so definitely dark!
Side Swept bangs or Full Bangs? I love a full fringe but I don't think it suits me so I grew it out, now I don't have anything it's all kind of the same length, but I probably prefer me with side swept
Up or Down? Prefer down but due to being a lazy cow my most worn is up because I'd rather have a extra 15 minutes in bed in the morning!

Random

Rain or Shine? Shine! Rain stresses me out! 
Summer or Winter? Summer for the good mood it puts people in, but winter for curling up on the sofa in front of the fire, and of course for Christmas!!
Fall or Spring? Fall/autumn because this is my favourite season to dress for!
Chocolate or Vanilla? As a scent, vanilla. To eat, chocolate!!

I tag you all, I want to read loads of these!!!

Loves
xxx

1 comment: