Wednesday 10 August 2011

Face of the day....

Right then lovelies I've got a confession to make. I only went and thought a guy actually wanted to see me LOL....long story short I've just wasted a face of makeup and decent hair! Which is the most annoying thing of all to be honest! So thought to myself, it won't be a waste if I take a 'face of the day' snap and show you all :)


Mac Studio Fix Fluid NW22
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection concealer in shade 3
Topshop bronzer in Global
Body Shop baked blusher in petal
Rimmel eyebrow pencil in 001 dark brown
Gosh eyebrow gel
Mac kohl pencil in smoulder smudged
Urban Decay Naked Palette in Naked and Sin
Bourjois waterproof extreme clubbing mascara
Mac lipstick in Impassioned 

Hope you've all had a better night than I have!

Loves
xxx


10 comments:

  1. Look what he missed out on, you look beautiful :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awhh you look lovely! Your makeup always looks flawless. I have seen loads of other beauty blogs wearing Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer, and I was just wondering, is it any good? Plenty more fish in the sea lovely. Am definitely following, love your videos xxx

    http://velvetpassion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls :) And yes it really is as amazing as everyone say's it is! And such a bargain too

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear, he missed out! I'm a big fan of the Lasting Perfection concealer too :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely look, looks like that guy missed out xx Love the lipstick colour and the eye make up x Great blog, I am following, maybe you could follow me too : ) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwh hun, some guys just aren't worth it.

    I'm so glad you did a face of the day though, gorgeous as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. His loss, your gain!Love the lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah well it's defo his loss! You look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks girls, these comments really cheered me up :D x

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look lovely, he missed out ! i am now following i hope you can follow back.

    www.clm-trash.blogspot.com
    love FASHIONPROJECT x

    ReplyDelete