Saturday 5 July 2014

New handbag OOTD….


I'm not really a handbag person….I have a couple of handbags and just rotate between them depending on what I'm wearing. So when my handbags all started breaking on me it was time to replace them and I was seriously picky. It only took me a few months to decide on the perfect bag! 

I found this little beauty in Aldo and had been lusting after it for a while before I finally said 'yes! you're the one!'. 


Dress - Boohoo
Denim jacket - Sportsgirl (Australia)
Bag - Aldo
Watch - Asos
Necklace - Forever21

I'm even tempted to go back for the black version!

Loves
xxx


8 comments:

  1. Cute bag, I love the colour! I would totally be tempted to go back for the black one too, looks like the perfect size for daily use! xx

    ☾ Liquorice Pearls ☾

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The size was the main issue, I wanted something to carry face charts around in without them bending and this was perfect!
      x

      Delete
  2. Good pick! Love the colour :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love, makes a change from black for me!
      x

      Delete
  3. Oo love this! I have one similar from eBay :) X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was looking on eBay for one for ages but I'm always worried that I'm going to buy something terrible quality!
      x

      Delete
  4. that is such a cute handbag! I love that it looks like a smiley face :)

    Arianne

    ReplyDelete