Monday 2 September 2013

So this would be my version of 'not shopping'....

.... I go ahead and buy a new shirt. But come on....who wouldn't?!?! (I also had a bit of a play around with the 'vintage' effects on my Mac on the first three pictures if you think they look a bit weird) 




Shirt - Rivers (Australia)
Tights and necklace - Primark
Converse - Office
Sunglasses - ASOS


Lipstick - Revlon Berry Haute

This is a mixture of the three things I'm loving most right now....oversized shirts over tights, thick gold chains, and purple lipstick. Perfection!

Not sure how else to style this piece so any suggestions would be welcome for some inspiration :D

Loves
xxx





3 comments:

  1. That's a lovely shirt - I wouldn't have been able to resist either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shirt looks great!

    Loving the new hair by the way :)

    ReplyDelete