Monday 9 September 2013

Napoleon Perdis haul....


A brand that isn't too readily available in the UK, I thought it was something I should try out while I'm over in Australia. I thought I'd get a small range of things so I can get a feel for it and so far I'm loving it. They have the original range (which I haven't tried anything from yet) and the 'set' range which is a fresher, younger and better priced take on the originals. First up I love the sleek, white, simple packaging, and the range is named around places in the world, a cute idea.


The brow kit has two shades, a wax, a brush and mini tweezers. The tweeters are a good size, the brush is fairly decent for one in a palette, and light shade is maybe a bit light for my brows, but my god the darker shade mixed with the wax is brow heaven!!! I've had so many complements on my brows since I've switched to using this.


I also bought a new crease brush, and one of their eyeshadow duo's in 'Antigua'. The brush is so soft, really easy to use, and hasn't shed a hair since I've been using it. The brushes aren't cheap but if this one is anything to go for I'll be collecting more. They eyeshadows are a stand out product for me. They are so soft and creamy for a powder shadow. I love the pale pink brown colour right across the lid, blended up into the crease with a dark matte shadow, or the dark shadow in the crease and winged out. 


Lastly is the lipstick. I picked up 'Noosa' which is a matte orange-red shade and I adore it. I haven't worn this one yet but I think with a plain eye, huge lashes and dewy skin this is going to be the perfect spring look.

Has anyone else tried the Napoleon Perdis Set range and can recommend anything else for me to try?

Loves
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment