Wednesday 18 September 2013

Maybelline Colour Whispers (revisited)...

These have been mentioned on my blog before but seeing as I'm slowly building a collection and am head over heels in love with them, I thought they needed another post.





There's no doubt in my mind that eventually I'll own all of these. I'd liken them to the Revlon Lip Butters for consistency. They're a gel like balm with a nice wash of colour that you can build up but it never becomes too opaque. They're fairly moisturising, come in a nice range of colours, and are so simple to apply. No mirror needed!! The one down side is that, like a lot of this type of lip product on the market, they don't stick around too long. But being this easy to apply I'm not sure I'm too bothered about that. 

I have (left/top to right/bottom) Pink Possibilities, Oh La Lilac, and Lust for Blush. I'm not sure if these are out in the UK yet? But if they are, go try them. And if they're not, go try them as soon as they hit the shelves!!

Anyone else tried these?

Loves
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment