Monday, 21 May 2012

My leaving night out...

It's still three weeks to go until I jet off to Oz but I had my leaving night out on Saturday before all the chaos of the last few weeks starts! Thought I'd put a couple of pictures from Saturday into a post, you may have seen some of these on Instagram (_miss_emma_ if you want to follow me!!) but there's a few more random shots from the night out...



I wore my new dress from Primark (bargain!) with my JC Lita's and just a Dorothy Perkins black belt round the middle! I also went for red lipstick which I realised I didn't actually own. Nearly 100 lipsticks and no red....Nightmare! I picked one up with my Boots Points from Revlon called Fire & Ice which is now my favourite lipstick I own!

Loves
xxx





20 comments:

  1. That dress really suits you, can't believe it's from Primark. Hope you had a great night xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I was proud of that find! Thanks :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Pretty! I cannot believe that dress is Primark! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Primark did me well with this little beauty! xxx

      Delete
  3. I love the print on your dress! Hope you had a great night :)

    Caroline x
    Caroline's Catwalk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous, Emma. How great is that dress? Definite bargain if you found it in Primark :O
    Hope you had a great night xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh thank you love, really didn't think it looked like a Primark dress it got loads of compliments! xxx

      Delete
  5. Heart the dress so much! Can't believe how quick you trip Has come round! Exciting! Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's getting so close! xxx

      Delete
  6. Wow, such a nice dress! I like it! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. aaa! you look gorgeous! Love the lipstick! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, red's my new favourite lipstick now! xxx

      Delete
  8. You look lovely :) Love the dress and the lipstick really suits you x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look fab! I really like your make up :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. great photos! I would love it if we followed each other. I'll be following you through GFC!

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete