Tuesday 5 August 2014

Old faithful OOTD….disco pants and spots….


Shirt & handbag - Primark
Trousers - American Apparel Disco Pants
Shoes - New Look (my latest purchase and I LOVE them!!)


I had an epic false eyelash error this night which left my own lashes looking clumpy and not all too fresh! I did get chance to wear my latest Mac lipstick (oh Hi Debenhams £5 off all lipsticks…cheers for that one!) Coral Bliss

I'm almost a bit glad the weather has cooled down in the evenings now, I love these kind of outfits so much and it's been far too hot to even contemplate a disco pant themed look!!

Loves
xxx


2 comments:

  1. You can't beat disco pants for a night out! You look gorgeous, i love your make-up! xx

    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're such a great go-to outfit! thank you :)
      x

      Delete