Tuesday 26 March 2013

Most reached for items #1....

John Freda Frizz Ease leave in conditioner to treat my hair after long days in the sun and sea....

Palmers Cocoa Butter SPF 15 because the sun has finally shown it's face again and I'm enjoying making the most of it (safely)...

Nivea lip butter in Caramel Cream has such a rich formula and keeps my lips moisturized all day...

I love...strawberries & milkshake hand cream helps keep my hands and cuticles soft before during and after working hard on the farm...

Cover Girl clump crusher mascara deserves all the hype it gets, it separates and lengthens and holds curl all day....

Maybelline colour sensational in pink pop is my go-to bright lipstick when all I want is minimal makeup on hot days. It has a gorgeous creamy finish and wears really well while I'm sweating it out in the Australian sunshine...

Organix macadamia oil is an extra little treat for my hair and helps keep frizz at bay when things start to get humid, plus really affordable...

L'Oreal Nude Magique BB Cream is a holy grail face product for me, light enough to wear on hot days, with great coverage and matches to my skin tone perfectly...

What are your most reached for items?

Loves
xxx

1 comment: